Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Homestead Hollow

Fall is one of my favorite times a year especially when it starts cooling off.  I love all the fun stuff to do and show Sophie Clare.  Every year is a new experience.
We have been going to Homestead Hollow for a while now. For those of you that do not know what that is.
It is a craft show with food, music, things for the kids, civil war, moon shining, and lot of other history.  It is located in Springville, Alabama on the prettiest land.  I never really buy anything, it is just fun to go look and be outdoors for the Fall.

Jamie usually goes but he did  not feel so hot so my mom went with us.
We had such a good time. 




I do not LIKE jeans but Sophie Clare LOVES them. Why?? I don't know. All I know it that she does.  She asked if she could wear them and I was like sure. She is always so good to wear whatever I want her to, so I try and give a little. ;-) 





Of course we had to ride the horse. ;-) 


This is what they call a baby sitting service but I was telling Sophie Clare this was what they used as jail. haha She likes to talk about jail and policeman. She always wants to know what they are doing and why they are in jail. I have NO idea where this come from.  No matter the time of day that we pray, she always wants to pray for them. 



Then she wanted me in jail..........yikes!! 






We had a great time!! 
We may have to go to the Christmas show!! 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...