Friday, December 5, 2014

The Tooth Fairy Came

A good while back, I noticed that one of Sophie Clare's bottom teeth looked a little off. I ended up checking and it find out my baby had a loose tooth. NOOOO, I was not ready for that. At first I did not tell her because I did not want her to wiggle it. ha I wanted it to stay in just as long as possible. I finally ended up telling her and every night after I brushed her teeth, we would check on it. 


On Sunday morning, it look like it was just ready to pop out. This was probably about a month ago. I asked her if she cared if I tried to get it out. She did not mind at all. I could not get a grip on it.  So we just left it of course. 



Then on November the 22, it was was hanging on my a thread.  I worked at it for a while and then Sophie Clare did. 




It just kept getting looser. 


We were face timing Emily at my moms and she was telling Sophie Clare to just twist it. 



All of the sudden, she twisted it right out! 
I could not believe my baby had lost her first tooth. 




She put her little bitty tooth in her tooth pillow.
 I got this for a shower gift and kept it this entire 6 years. 


When she woke up, she had received $5.00 from the tooth fairy.  She put the $5.00 in her piggy bank and said she better save it. Smart girl! 

The other one is loose but not to much. 
How quickly they grow up! 




1 comment:

Freddie Gray said...

Awww! Sophie's growing up pretty quickly, huh? I don't blame you for keeping the news of the loose tooth from her. Hahaha! Anyway, now that the loose tooth finally fell out, I'm sure a new permanent one wll settle into place soon. Keep us posted! :)

Freddie Gray @ Ballantyne Center For Dentistry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...