Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve we always go to my mom and dad's. 
 It's always fun with the girls! 








When we got home, Sophie Clare wanted to play dress up and put on a little play. 

My little shepherd. 





Now time for baking cookies for Santa time. 


Silly girl! 




I think she enjoyed the icing just a little. ;-) 







After we had finished decorating cookies, she thought it was time for me and Jamie to exchange our gifts. Plus she wanted to open one. Um all of hers are Santa. Thankfully, I had picked up a sweatshirt that she asked for but I had to wrap it really quick.  She was super excited. I will have to remember this for next year. 



Super excited that she got her sweatshirt. ;-) 





We had a wonderful day now to go to sleep. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...