Friday, March 13, 2015

Weight Watchers



The big WW.
 A diet or a way of life. 
Be healthy or a garbage truck. 

About 8 weeks ago, I was bigger than I had every been. I have never ever had to worry about my weight. I could eat whatever I wanted and it never seems to catch up with me till about 2 years ago. Still at 2 years ago, I felt I was still an ok size..........  
 The pounds kept creeping and my face was just as round as it could be. I was not happy with myself at all. 

How do I get the weight off??
 I had know idea how to change my eating habits by myself.
 I needed help. 
I knew that I did not want to do a fad diet.
 I needed something that I could do in my life. 

That is when I chose WW. 
I need to be accountable!! 
The hardest part was just going but I'm in and I LOVE IT!! 

If you follow me on Instagram, you are seeing my journey. 

The first week was awesome and not hard at all. 
I lost 5 .2 pounds. Now that will get you motivated. 
The next week was only 1.6 pounds. 

Each week was just a little bit more and they have added up to a grand total of 
15 POUNDS. 

I am super proud of myself and this  is a huge accomplishment. This no longer a diet for me, it is a lifestyle change. I am not hungry and if I want to eat something I can. I have not deprived myself at all.  

I met my goal on WW and I am now on maintenance.  I still would like to loose about 5 more pounds and I have got to start exercising.  


 Did you know that all salads are not healthy?? 
Lots of them are full of fat. 
That is one thing that I have learned through all of this. 
This salad is about a 5 points and was very filling. 


Stay tuned for more updates and foodie talk. ;-) 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...