Monday, January 30, 2017

Christmas Day 2016

I love Christmas morning! It is a time for relaxing and fun! 
I also love seeing my little girls face! 


That sweet happy smile makes my day!! 









Her little V-tech watch that she wanted!! 
It is the perfect shade of blue for her! 


She loves to play in the bath tub so Santa got her a science kit! 





She knows that I am careful about my eats. She is sharing that it has a lot of calories! ;-)




One more surprise for our sweet girl. 
She asked for a 4-wheeler but we felt that was not a good idea! 

Needless to say she LOVED her surprise!! 




Her very own golf cart! 




Off for a quick ride before breakfast! 



We had Cinnamon rolls and french toast for breakfast. Oh it was soooo good! 




Later we went to my brother and sis n laws house for lunch! 
We enjoyed our sweet time there! 





Merry Christmas!! 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...