Thursday, March 23, 2017

Father Daughter Dance 2017

Every year they have a sweet little Father Daughter Dance at the high school.  For the past 2 years, Sophie Clare has not wanted to go.  WHY?? Not real sure, except for the unknown and what to expect. This year, I told her she was going and she joked around that she did not want to. I still paid the money, bought the dress and shoes.  I told her I promise you will have fun!! 

So February 4, was the big day. I got her all set up in the bathroom with Netflicks and off I went to curling her hair! 




She looked like a doll baby and he looked handsome. 




This is one of my faves!! 


This one too!! 
She is beautiful!! 

















They went to the Lion's Den to eat before and then off to the dance they went. 

I had made a strong request for pictures of her at the dance and here a few that he took. 
He said that is was hard to get a picture of some one running around so much!! 







They both had so much fun and can't wait till next year! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...