Saturday, May 23, 2009

VBS is Coming Quick

We got up this morning and headed out to some yard sales!!! I was not sure if it was going to be a good day for it or not........I know we need the rain but I just wanted it to hold off! We have been looking mostly for toys for church and Sophie Clare...........Why pay Wal-Mart price, when you can get them for 50 cents to $2:00. They grow out of them so quick!! Monday I am going to do a post of some of the great yard sale finds!! So be sure to check back!! We have LOTS of birthdays this Summer, so we headed to Trussville to see what we could find. I was so upset with Target, they did not have anything!! Wal-Mart may be my new BFF!! I hope you all are having a great weekend!!

Vacation Bible School

Vacation Bible School is just around the corner for Carlise Baptist Church (BOAZ). All kids LOVE VBS, so I if you live in the area............WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!
We have classes for age 2-grade 12
June 6 - 10
Saturday June 6th 3:00 - 7:15........sounds like a long a long day buts it is Prep Day! Tons of FUN!!!
Sunday - Wednesday 6:00-8:30
If you need more info message me or call 256-593-9442

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...