Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Yardsale Treasures

Here are just a few of my yardsale treasures! I found a Baby Lulu sleeper and a smocked Kissy Kissy jumper for 50 cents! Most of the smocked stuff I find is Petite Ami. Even thought Sophie Clare has never had on a pair of shoes, She hasplenty to choose from when she does! It is amazing what a little Shout Spray will do for a pair of Keds!! I aslo found some really grea puzzles for 10 cents each! You can not beat that!!!
Sophie Clare sure is enjoying her toys!!

3 comments:

Bamawhitney said...

Wow, awesome finds! I don't often find smocked items at yard sales in Arizona (because I think I am the only person that ever dressed my child in smocking in AZ) but sometimes at the thrift stores I get lucky! Really great finds!

Maggie Elizabeth said...

I can not believe they do not dress them in smocked clothing!! Is there any stores there that sell it??

Mindy said...

hey! Where do you garage sale? I need to find a good place to get Eric Michael so clothes...good clothes...I have only ever found "play condition" clothing. I don't use play clothing, i just put regular clothing on my kids and use a TON of stain remover! But seriously....let me know where the good garage sales are! Oh and 2 other secrets for removing stains that i use: Mr. Clean Magic Eraser cleans stains from shoes (not the cloth part)and dawn dishwashing liquid removes greasy spots on clothing....but it on, let it soak in for a few hours to over night and wash normally...I have bought so many clothes at the thrift store that no one will buy b/c of the greasy stains and they are so cheap...I take them home and get it out! What they don't know won't hurt them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...