Friday, July 17, 2009

Hello All! I sure hope you all have had a fabulous day. I do believe that I am 100% better! I have felt like my old self today and that is great! Sophie Clare woke up about 6:30 and I will have to say I was in no way ready to get up. So, I got her and we laid down on the couch together, she went back to sleep and we both slept till about 9:15.....ssshhhh. She is getting around pretty good. I was on the computer and she usually sits right beside me and plays with some markers that I give her. I ran to the kitchen and when I came back she was under the table with marker still in hand! :)


Let me tell you, she can not get standing up off her mind. I left the room again and when I came back she had pulled up on her boat. Yes, she only has 1 hand on the boat. What am I going to do with her?? She is still a baby, I am so not ready for her to grow up!! Tear...Tear...Tear

Considering we have been in the house because of my sickness, I wanted to get out and about. We headed for TJ Maxx, Old Navy and Hobby Lobby. I know, I was just there. I just can't get enough. I took this picture before we left. Sophie Clare looks a little confused. She knows I am supposed to be on the other side of the camera. hehe I will have to say that she has always been a good car rider until the past couple of days. She cried so hard that she got choked. I don't know what I am going to do. I hope it is a phase. When we got to our 1st stop, she was still snubbing when we got in the store. Bless her heart, I hate for her to cry like that.

I wanted to share with all of you flower lovers out there my "Naked Ladies". I just love them. Every year they appear out of no where.





Hobby Lobby had some rally great deals. I bought 4 of these box pictures for $1.60 each. I am not going to leave them like they are......so stay tuned to see what I come up with! They had a ton of stuff for 80% off.....what a deal!!!!!


When Jamie came home.........it is always a be discussion"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO EAT" it is almost just as easy to cook. Well I decided we would head to Cracker Barrel. Sophie Clare cried most of the way there and most of the way home.........but a perfect angel while out of her car seat.


I hope you all have a most fab weekend!
LOVE, LOVE

1 comment:

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

She is so cute! I love that you put those head bands on her! It makes me want to have a little girl. Sleeping in with little ones is the best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...