Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sophie Clare Crawling

I have I mentioned how blessed I am?? I am blessed beyond measures!! I have a great family and a great church family! Today after church we just came home for lunch. I called mom and dad to see what they were up to........not a lot so me and Sophie Clare headed down there. I let her hang out with them for a while. I just goofed off. I went back down there and Sophie Clare was wanting some paper bag........She loves plastic and paper!! I put the paper far enough away to just see if she would go and get it. She did!! I could not believe it. So of course when we got home I had to see if she would do it again for Jamie. It was a long way for her. She is growing so fast. I am so thankful to be able to stay at home with her and not miss a min!! I love being a mom!

Have a good night!

Be sure to check my thrifty treasures later!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Oh Maggie!!! I've watched it twice and I'm sitting here bawling!! I just think back to how small she was when she came home from the hospital. I can't believe she's come so far in just 8short months!!! I love her to death and tell her that her Aunt Angie is very, very proud of her!!!! Thanks for letting us see!!!

Sarah Robbins said...

She is a crawling fiend! That was so stinkin' cute! I can't believe how big she is getting.

Melanie Elissa said...

Ahh..she is too precious!! I can't believe she is crawling!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...