Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Monday

Happy Monday!!
Seems as if I am recap a lot lately, Sophie Clare does not allow much computer time. So, when I am on here and I am in a big hurry.Anyways, on to what has been going on. Sophie Clare has been so much better in her car seat and we let it out a little bit more yesterday. We put her in it to see how much she likes it. I am sure she is thinking.....YAY!! I CAN MOVE!!


We ate at church yesterday and the food was so YUMMY!! After church, Emily and Gracie went home with Gran and Pop. As soon as Sophie Clare woke up from her nap and the rain stopped for a min. We headed down to play. Sophie Clare and Gracie were playing ........Sophie Clare noticed Gracie had a passy and she wanted it. Gracie did not notice it at first..............

Then she noticed it..........it was cute, Gracie would pull on the ribbon and Sophie Clare would pull on the passy. Finally, I just had to get Sophie Clare. The thing is, Sophie Clare just uses it as a chew toy!!

Last night, Jamie went to pick us up something to eat. We all sat at the table. Jamie and I had Mexican while Sophie Clare had pudding!! She has now learned that she can stand up in her high chair.




This morning we got up around 7:30 and Sophie Clare was down for a nap by 9:00. She woke up in a very good mood and it was a good thing because we had some errands to run.


Our first stop was OSA. I only work 1 day and now hours have been cut back so I will not work for a while. So we thought today would be a good day to hang out with the girls. We pick a good one to, they were having a picnic. Sophie Clare loves to go and see the girls, she gets so much attention.










I work with a bunch of readers and a reader I am not! If I had a dollar for all the books they have read since I have been there.............I would be a very wealthy woman!! HEHE
Suzi just started the Twilight and she is loving it!!
I do not see how they read with all of us around but they manage.






After lunch, Sophie Clare went to sleep and we hit SA and GW. Then our weekly trip to Wal-Mart. We had such a good day!!
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Sounds like a fun day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...