Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Construction Update

Hello to all!! It's is Tuesday and I have not worked in forever. I sure have enjoyed all the time I get to spend with Sophie Clare. I know 1 day is not a lot but I just miss her like crazy when I am not with her. She has the sweetest personality. Everyday is something new. I do miss my sweet girls at OSA though.
Yesterday we HAD to go to the grocery store. I am talking BARE cupboards. The only person that had food was Sophie Clare. It is so funny, when I get home with all of the new food.......I feel like a kid in a candy store. As we were getting ready to leave, I had stepped out of the room and when I came back in the room, Sophie Clare had untied her ribbon and was crawling out of her dress. She was so cute!!!
The construction is coming along pretty good. Last Thursday a good friend of my dad's came and knocked out the wall and stabilized the load baring wall. I think Jamie could have done it (he is so smart when it comes to stuff like that) but it would have probably taken a while. It did not take Mr. Head NO time. Jamie could not get off so my dad was sweet enough to come and help him.

The window is out and the door is gone!! YAY!!


Not much more.............


It is gone!!!!! We are now ready for sheet rock. Jamie is going to take off a couple of days this week and try and finish up!!

I hope you are having a great week.
Be sure to check back tomorrow for outdoor Wednesday!!!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

The room is looking great...I know you're anxious for it to be completely finished! Janie Woods from Albertville made Brad's cake. She is soooo good, but I'll go ahead and prepare you that it's a little pricey...but, to me, it was worth it :) Since it's Sophie Clare's 1st birthday, I know you'll be pulling out all the stops, so you might want to consider Janie. I have her cell phone number if you want to give her a call - just let me know!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...