Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Friday

Happy Friday Yall!! I can smell Fall just around the corner. I am so ready for the cooler weather, Alabama football, Fall clothes, the changing of the leaves and thank goodness Jamie will not have to mow the yard anymore for a while!!! The room has been at a stand still but come Wednesday, I should be able to show you great progress. You see, Jamie has to have 95% of it finished before October 6. You ask why?? He is having his tonsils out. Oh how I dread that for him!!!
Wednesday night, I am just not sure what had got into our Cubbies. They were a little rowdy. I had to fix a chart with there names on it........smiley faces when good and frowny faces when they are not. Even though they were a little rowdy, that did not stop us from having a good time. Michelle and the cubbies planted seeds while I of course took pics. We also did a little finger painting which the kids loved!! Sophie Clare and Gracie are having a hard time adjusting to Awanas. They are very unhappy!! I am not sure what we are going to do, we have to do this till May!!! We will survive!!












Jamie and I hit Struts and it was OH SO YUMMY! I have not forgot Jeffersons, I promise!
We were going to paint and it is on that side of town.

I am finishing up my plate from the other night, I was to busy talking!! HEHE



Jamie is painting Sophie Clare a jewelry box.



Jamie is such a perfectionist!! He could not have any brush strokes.


We had lots of fun!!
Have a fun-filled football weekend!!
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...