Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sleepy Thursday

I just had to share with you a couple of pictures from today. We did not do anything except stay in our pjs all day. It was a good day for it.......it was so cloudy and rained a good bit. Needless to say we did not rest last night at all! Sophie Clare just could not get comfortable......not in her bed, not on me, not beside me. I am just not sure what her little trouble is. We woke up about 7:30 and she was ready for a nap by 8:40. That was ok, I laid down and with her and watched tv. I then got up and sat beside her in a chair. I so can not leave her unattended on the couch. She started to get up and then laid right back down........bless her heart she was so sleepy!!

Please excuse the squash on her face.
Angie, Sophie Clare's sweet aunt bought these passy's for Sophie Clare. I was determined that she was going to take the ones with her name on it. When she was in the NICU, I made sure that they had the right passy. I did everything I could to get her to take and she will not have anything to do with sucking on them. I was on Facebook and turned around and saw this sweet face carrying a passy in her mouth upside down. She loves to chew on them! I guess that is better than nothing!!

NIGHT! NIGHT!

2 comments:

Sarah Robbins said...

She is just the cutest little patootie in town! I love those pictures. . .

Kim said...

Omigosh!!! That first one is toooooooo cute!!! I changed my mind, they're all cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...