Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thrifty Thursday

Welcome to Thrifty Thursday! Thank you so much for stopping by! I want you to be sure and head over to Tales From Bloggeritaville with Leigh our gracious host!

I have been thrifting every week. We head out to the sales on Saturday and usually hit the local GW at least once a week. I will have to say that I have not had very good luck in the deco items. I am getting very picky and I do not buy it just because it is a good deal. There is just no where to put it!! I have to be on the look out for something I need. I have had really good luck in the baby department though!! I always have room for that!!!
Anyways on to my finds. My quail birds......I just LOVE them. I found one of the babies at the TS for .79 cents and the other two at the SA for $1.00 a piece. Now I have a family!!

I lucked up on the trivets at the GW for $$1.00.

I can not wait to see what you have found!
HAPPY THRIFTING!!

5 comments:

Old Time Cindy said...

I just love your bird family find!
And your little one pictured in your header is so adorable.
Thanks for sharing!
Living it up at Lakewood,
Cindy

courtne450 said...

Love the little birds... so cute!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Precious little birds! My mom had some of those when I was growing up! Love yours!
I also must mention your adorable precioous daughter. LOVE her name. She's a doll!
Great finds my friend!Thanks for linking up this week!
Leigh
Tales from Bloggeritaville
www.lbratina.blogspot.com

Kristin - The Goat said...

I really like the vignette that you photographed with the quails -- very nice!

Kristin - The Goat

Ally's Corner said...

I love your quail birds!!!

I agree I do not buy something just because it is a good deal either.

Ally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...