Saturday, October 17, 2009

Eat Here, Eat There

Good Afternoon!!
I hope you are having a blessed Sunday. First thing, Jamie is healed from his tonsillectomy!! Thank you Lord!! He went back to work Thursday and Friday for 1/2 day and back to work tomorrow full time. I will have to day that it is going to be strange not having him around. He did great and never really complained. WHAAWHOO!!
Friday day was all about eating and hanging out with some of my most favorite people. Natalie came to the house and we headed to Mill Street Deli. It was so COLD. I could not even believe it! We had so much fun catching up. Natalie is about to graduate nursing school, so her time is consumed with studying. Then we headed to GW. I forgot how much fun it is to have someone to dig with. Sophie Clare is fun but she just does not get into it like we do. We found lots of good stuff and carried it around . Then at the end we weeded through it. I ended up with a cute cardigan, AE t-shirt, 2 cute cute scarfs!!
Thank you Natalie for lunch and a great time!!




Later that night I met Angie out for our weekly gab session. It is amazing that 2 people can sit and talk for hours. There is nothing that we do not talk about. I know Jamie always says why do you stay so long. We have lots to catch up on and it is just so much fun!! I look forward to it anytime we get to go!! I can not wait to do it again!

Now that's Friday, now I need to download pics from Saturday!!

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! So glad your husband is feeling better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...