Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fun Filled Saturday

Happy Monday!
It is Fall around here. It seems so cold outside and I am sure it is just because we are not used to it. I am loving it! Saturday morning me and my dad headed out to some yard sales and let me just tell you........NOTHING. I could not believe it. When we got home, we got ready to head to Heritage Day in Attalla. In Attalla, there are several antique stores, a wedding chapel, a 2nd hand children's store and much more. Sophie Clare loved being outside, she did not care that it was cold. I had her all bundled up and she is such a girl........Sophie Clare loves to people watch. We ate lunch at The Cupboard, I had veggie soup....Jamie and Sophie Clare had potato. They both were so yummy on a chilly day. Here are a few pics from our trip to Attalla.

This is inside of the children's shop. She also has furniture and toys.




Angie, here is the tutu that I called you about.







Tons and tons of food vendors. I just had to share with you this huge chicken leg. Are they not HUGE!!


This is part of the courtyard at the wedding chapel.






After we left there, we headed to Gadsden to try and find Sophie Clare some winter clothes. It is amazing that out of all the clothes we have there was nothing really warm to wear. I love TJ Max, I got her the cutest sweater outfit, now I just have to get her a hat to go with it.
I hope you all had a fab weekend! I am so ready for the next, we are taking Sophie Clare to the Pumpkin Patch!!!

1 comment:

Becca's Dirt said...

What a nice trip. Sophie Clare is just precious. I am loving the cooler weather. Much more seasonal. Have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...