Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday

Wow!! It feels like forever since I have blogged. We have been very busy and gone a lot. I have lots of catching up to day so just hang in there. Things will get back to normal. I HOPE!!
First of all I had to take Sophie Clare to the doctor today. She has a ear infection and it must hurt like crazy. She has only had one other one and it was nothing, no fever or crying. This time she has cried and does not want to take her bottle, fever and I can not put her down. So, getting on the computer is hard. It will get better soon!!
What will tomorrow bring?? Jamie is getting his tonsils out. That is really all I know to say, it is going to be tough but we will get through it!!

This past Saturday we celebrated my sweet little cousin birthday. She turned 3 and is so cute. She just talks and talks. I did not take many pictures but here are the few that I did get.


























I hope you all have a great week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...