Monday, November 30, 2009

It's My Party

Saturday morning we woke up and Sophie Clare seem to be feeling much better until later that afternoon. She started running a fever again and she had a white bump on her gum. Jamie was gone to pick up the cake and I just was not sure how I was going to manage getting myself ready with a baby that did not want me to put her down. I know she felt bad, you could just see it in her little face. Finally, we made it to the church to finish up loose ends. Before everyone got there, Sophie Clare gave us a few smiles but later all she wanted to do was lay her head down.



When Jamie got to the bakery to pick up the cake, you will never believe what the top said.........Happy 1st Birthday Sophie...........WHAT?? I told Jamie they needed to add Clare and there was not enough room so they were sweet enough to take it off!! :)

They had this one the same way but had enough room to add Clare......Clare not Claire....so I ate the I!! HEHE Considering that Sophie Clare did not feel up to eating her cake, we are going to to a eat it this week when she is feeling better!!

























I am so awful, I almost forgot that we needed to sing to Sophie Clare. We stuck her candle in Jamie's cake. Bless her heart, she so did not care.

She recieved tons of wonderful gifts! Thank you so much for thinking of my sweet baby girl.

I let Emily do the opening.











Even though she did not feel good, she really seems curious about all of her gifts.














When we got home, Chris and the family stopped by for a min. After they left Sophie Clare had a little fever and just wanted to lay around. She slept for about 3 hours and when she woke up she felt great. We headed to her room and open all the gift. We played with each and everyone.




She was so excited!!





Finally at 11:30, Sophie Clare went to sleep.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...