Friday, November 27, 2009

My Girl Is A Mess

Hi-Ya
It is BLACK FRIDAY!!
I hope you all are enjoying your shopping day! I chose not to get up early and do the whole shopping. I missed it last year because I just did not feel all that good. ( you will find out later why) Although Sophie Clare and I did run to Boaz and pick up some bloomers I has monagrammed for her. We also went to pick up wings for the ballgame!! YUMMY!!
This girl is a mess and is into everthing. The other night, I was cooking dinner and yes I knew she had open the (BAD) cabinet. I was had just turned to answer the phone and close the door..........she was already in the cabinet. I let her sit there long enough to get a couple of pics and then got her right out. It is not cute??



Do you all remember the high chair I had.........well I call it a death trap. I could never get it to stay latched. She always managed to get the tray pushed out and stand up. Talk about DANGER!!! I just could not deal with it anymore, I knew I needed to buy a 2009 model. Then I got to thinking........hey, why not a booster seat?? I had seen them online at Target before, so this Wednesday night we were at Wal-Mart and we got her one. It is the greatest thing ever!! I love it and so does she!!




Tomorrow is Sophie Clare's birthday party and I am so excited!!
Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Oh my goodness, she is so stinking cute! I love the booster seat, it means she gets to sit at the table with you guys too! :)

Sarah Robbins said...

Ahh, she looks WAY too big in that booster. So cute! I can't wait to see pictures from your party. :)

Bri said...

hahaha I love the photos of your little one! Reminds me of my 2-year-old's antics ... =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...