Saturday, November 28, 2009

November 28,2008

November 28, 2008
Here is just a little bit of what happened the 28th of November, last year. It was Black Friday and I always go shopping but not last year. I was 35 weeks preggo and I did not feel good at all. Jamie had a canoeing trip planned , he was sweet enough to help me get my Christmas stuff out, so that I could decorate and not be bored. I got my tree up and I noticed that my thighs were hurting, I would have to sit down for a min and I would get right back up. Seems like I did that over and over. Later my mom, aunt and Natalie wanted me to ride to Boaz with them. Oh how I did not feel like it but I went anyway. I would sit down in stores and in the car I would just rub on my thighs. They would hurt so bad. I hated to complain but it really hurt. I never called Jamie about my legs hurting, what could he have done floating down a creek. He finally got home and I told him about me hurting. He asked me if I thought it was gas.........EYE ROLL!! Maybe, I did not know. Finally we called the dr and the nurse told me to take some Tylenol, drink a big glass of water, soak in the bath and then lay. She wanted me to call her back in a hour if the pain did not stop. I did everything she told me and it just kept hurting. I looked like a crazy person rubbing my legs, I would ever hit them with my fist. LOL...I know that sounds crazy. I called her back and she said I needed to come to Birmingham and they needed to check me. I hated so bad to drive and hour away.........1 reason, Jamie was beat. 2nd what if it was gas and they sent me home??? I asked if I could go to a local hospital and they said no. So, we called my mom and dad, they came and got us. I did not get a thing but my pillow and my purse. We headed out and the pain just seem to be getting closer and closer. I could not breath out of my nose so my mouth was so dry. I needed something to drink, I asked them to stop and get me some water. We stopped at the Wal-Mart in Springville, my mom jumped out and got the water, left the change........You would not believe how small the bottle of water was but I made it last all the way to St. Vincents.........Where babies come from?? We got there, went up the elevator and guess what.....ALL OF THE LIGHTS WERE OFF AND THERE WAS NO ONE TO BE SEEN EXCEPT FOR A CLEANING LADY. My mother said we need help, the cleaning lady wanted to get me a wheel chair........heck I could walk faster than they could get a wheel chair. Finally we found where we needed to go, I had to sign my name and I am just not sure they were taking us to serious. The nurse told me to get undressed and put on my gown. As the nurse checked me, she said you are 7-8....WHAT?? I had been in labor the whole time.
I know that I have ramble through this. My sweet baby has been a little under the weather, so I am typing as fast as I can.
Please stay tuned!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...