Friday, March 26, 2010

It's Ladies Night

Oh What A Night
Last night me, Angie and my friend Jennifer met for a night of girl talk and mexican!!
We had tons of fun and laughed a lot!!
It was a much needed night for some full time mommy's.
I can not wait to do it again!!
Today has been so cold! We had to run to Boaz to pick up some pants I had made for Sophie Clare. As soon as we were finished with that, we headed back home to get in our warm house.
When we got back we played with our cooking toys, babies and rode around in the car for a bit.
We had such good time playing and it must have wore both of us out. I got her to sleep and got my movie started and not 10 mins into it..........I was asleep. I  know some of you are very surprised.
.
Most of the afternoon, we palyed with play doh and ended up getting some special visitors.
Gran, Aunt Janine and Braday, then pop and dada!
We had such a great day!!
Tomorrow is going to be much warmer!!

What are your plans for the weekend??

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...