Thursday, March 25, 2010

Blessed

I am just so blessed beyond measure to be a mom!! She just brings so much joy to my life and I don't know what I would do without her. Someday's being a mom is hard.........maybe because they are fussy,  not sleeping good, or will not let you get anything done. The good days out way the bad and I would not change a thing.
Yesterday we had to get out and about. I need to pick up a few things for cubbies. We also went to the thrift store and I can not wait to show what I found!!  I was so excited!!
When we got home we played outside.

She is looking at the cat.
We had a wild night at church. Sophie Clare did not want to go to her class so she got to play outside most of the night.
When we got home, we got a bath  then it was play time!!
She is twirling  and she always cuts her eyes.

Mommy turning me upside down and I love it!!
Playing with her new blocks
I love how she sits. Those are the sweetest feet ever!!
Today has been gloomy and rainy.
We ran and got a GRAPE CREAM SLUSH from Sonic and went by to see my grandmother.
Now, she is napping and I must get ready for my Girls Night Out!!
Have a great night!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...