Monday, March 22, 2010

It's Nifty and It's Thrifty

It may be Spring but it was cold, rainy and some snow.  We have stayed in all day and I don't feel that I accompished to much. Everytime I would go to do something, Sophie Clare would want to be held, so of course that is what I did.

As you know, I joined Rhoda for her Thrifty Treasure party. As I was looking at everyone's treasures, I ran across Coastal Charm. Linda was sweet enough to invite me to her
TUESDAY
PARTY.
So be sure to head over there and check it out!!
What better place to find a deal other than Goodwill, yardsales, or the thrift store.....
Hobby Lobby!!
The dress form was 50% off and ended up only being 20.00.
I thought that was a good buy but I have an old one in the attic that you will see later.
 I only paid 5.00 for it.

Mirror 4.00
planter 3.00

Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lots of fabulous finds, Maggie! Love the dress form.

I'll pop over to Linda's and have a look!

Cheers!
Tina

Sherri said...

Great finds! The dress form is amazing. Love your mantle!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Glad I found your blog...that beautiful face, what a welcome! I love the plate and planter! Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I'm a Hobby Lobby fan, too. Decorating with thrifty items makes you enjoy it more, I think.

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

That's an awesome dress form and I love that mirror...it's so cute! Happy to see you at my PAR-TAY...hope to see you here next week:)

Blessings,
Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...