Friday, May 28, 2010

The Cupboard

I am always talking about The Cupboard but never showing pictures. If you are familiar with Attalla, Alabama........Antique Ally.  It is downtown with lots of antique shops, a 2nd hand children shop, a shop called Blossems that you just have to see and a thrift store that I have never been in.
The Cupboard is located at the end of the block, next to the bank.
They are only open Wednesday - Saturday. They always have a daily special and they are good but my all time favorite is the Chicken Salad. Sophie Clare loves it just as much as I do.
They also have very good sandwiches.
SWEETS........Oh they have the best sweets ever!!!
You just have to try them!!!
If you are in the area, be sure to check it out!!

We are off to a busy day.
I am still trying to get the headed that I want so to continue to bare with me!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...