Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Calling All Cats

Let me start by saying that I am a CAT lover!! 
 Before I had Sophie Clare ..........well you might have called me  the "cat lady"  
 I had my calico for about 12 yrs. She disappearred when we went to the beach.
 I have had many others that I have loved dearly.
I love one that can come in during the Winter time and lay around. 
 I had decided after Calie had disappeared that I would get Sophie Clare a kitten.
Well that seems to not be necessary anymore.
We had this huge, friendly, beautiful cat come up and we could not have ask for a better cat!!
She can lay on it,
rub her feet on it,
kiss it,
pick up it's paw.......
The t t just lays there.

1 comment:

Becca's Dirt said...

Love your little cat and looks like Sohpia Clare does too. What a good companion for her. I enjoyed looking at her photos of the last year. She is growing up, honey. sigh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...