Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Birthday Party

Saturday afternoon we celebrated Sophie Clare's birthday with family and friends.  We had it at our church so that we would have plenty of room!
  It was short and sweet but a good time was had by all!
Here are just a few of the many pictures taken........


My mom painted this Happy Birthday canvas so I hung on the door.
The Birthday Girl!!
We had lots of goodies to snack on. I made Texas Caviar, Meatballs, Chips and Dip,  Sausage Balls and my mom made chicken salad.  I made all of the little cupcakes and Jamie iced them. He did a fabulous job!! A friend of mine Kelli made the cake and it was so cute!!  I had a few extra goodies for the kiddos and the adults. Chocolate covered mashmellows and pretzals. I also added in a little candy.

Sophie Clare LOVES her AUNT JANINE!

My favorite brother and sister!!
Chris and Angie!!
We sang Happy Birthday to Sophie Clare and she got a little embarrased.
It was so sweet.
At home, Sophie Clare LOVES to blow out candles. I will just flick the lighter and let her blow it out for fun. At the party she gets a little stage fright with all eyes on her. She would not even try it. haha

Gran and Emily

 
Cole

Now it is time to open the gifts. Sophie Clare was a lot more involved than I thought she would be.
She loved her pillow pet from her Uncle Chris, Aunt Angie, Emily and Gracie.
She thought it would be fun to sit on it and ride.

Ok, get ready........we are opening "THE GIFT". Natalie asked me what she could get Sophie Clare, I told her how much she loved the cash register at church. I mentioned that they had a cute pink one at Wal-Mart, so that is what Natalie and Zac got her. It was a huge hit. She really did not look at much else after this. haha




Jamie's Granny
The only way she would sit on the horse was with her cash register.

My mawmaw

Jamie's mawmaw

Sophie Clare had a great birthday!!
Thank you for coming and making her day very special!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...