Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Grips and Holes

How many of you LOVE to SNACK??
I know I do and so does Sophie Clare "somedays".
Have you ever tried the Cheez-it Grips??
We love them. 
We get them at Wal-Mart in a big box. Sophie Clare has not really wanted them in a while, I guess she got tired of them.  
Yesterday, I offered them to her and she wanted them. 
I thought " OH GOOD" !!  

Well NOT oh good..........OH BAD!!!!
I was working on some Christmas stuff and I heard her grunting like she needed help. I turned to her and said, WHAT"S WRONG?? 
She stuck that cute finger up her nose. I thought she might be having a booger problem.  haha  
NO, She had stuck a grip up her sweet nose.
 I am not one to panic.
 I tried to get it with a pair of tweezers but was afraid I would push it farther up her nose. Every time she thought I got it, she would say YAY!!! 
So cute!!
 Long Story Short..........Ben came and got it out with NO problem at all.
 Sophie Clare was such a sweet girl.
She did not cry at all.


Thank you Ben for coming and helping us out!!
 I sure am glad we have a paramedic and a nurse in our family!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...