Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Favorite Girls

Sunday afternoon, we had a 50th wedding anniversary gathering.
Angie did not get to come but my brother brought the girls and they all looked beautiful in there PUMPKIN dresses.  When we all finished, we headed outside for the girls to play for a bit and visit.

Me and Emily had a talk about Indians and corn.
 She is such a sweetie.
Sophie Clare is taking notes. haha

I of course had my camera with me and thought what a great opportunity to get some pictures of the girls. They were all pretty willing to have there pics made so I went to snapping.


This  is one of my favorites.

I love this one Emily!

Oh and this one of Gracie.....SWEET!!!

Sophie Clare could not get over that there were MOO cows so close. haha
I hope you all have a
WONDERFUL
THANKSGIVING!!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...