Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving, Black Friday & Iron Bowl

I am finally posting a little something about Thanksgiving. It seems that is just gets scooped to the side in the blog world because of Sophie Clare's birthday. 
Anyways..................................
We spent Thanksgiving at my parents.  Mom and dad cooked for all of us. The food was so yummy!! Gracie and Sophie Clare was not happy about the other sitting in GRAN'S lap during lunch.  While all of this crying was going on Emily stands up with a big smile on her face and says " This is the worstest Thanksgiving ever"  We all just laughed.   We all loved our meal and really enjoyed a relaxing day.  It was really nice not having to go anywhere else. 
So, what did we do all day...........................
Well, we played outside, rode 4 wheelers and  visited next door at my Aunt and Uncle house.


My brother, Emily and Sophie Clare were on one 4-wheeler while my dad, Gracie and were on the another. We seem to be headed on a great ride with the kiddos until we hit briars.  Then we all had a melt down and headed back to Gran and Pop's.

Baby Owen was visiting from SC. He is such a good baby!!

Emily and Madison had a blast playing with each other!!

My Aunt Rita

Daddy and Jamie headed out with the other men to go shoot some guns.



Thats about it for Thanksgiving!
I hope you all had a great one!!
BLACK FRIDAY
Did you go??
We did!!
We got Sophie Clare up and headed to the mall. I loved being out with the hustle and bustle of it all. We did not go for anything special other than just to be out and about. We ended up with a new video camera and me some new boots so it was a great trip!!
When we got home the tree was leaning a bit so Jamie and Sophie Clare got to work on it.
They fixed it right up!!

IRON BOWL!!
Our TIDE gave a pretty good fight!!
We went to the Wehunts to enjoy the game.
I think this was the very first game that I watched from beginning to end.
I have a very short attention span!!


Well that's a wrap!! Whew...........I think I may be caught up!!
YAY!!
I hope you all are having a great week!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...