Monday, July 11, 2011

Absolutely the Best

I will be the first to tell you that I LOVE my high school friends!!
  They are the best!!  Last week we had a swim date with Leslie and her 2 girls. Another one of my bestest, Jodi brought her niece and nephew.  We all had a very good time and can't wait to spend time together again soon!
Sophie Clare though she was as big as they were. She stayed in the deep in with them and even jumped off the diving bored a couple of times.
All of the older boy and girls were so sweet to keep an eye on Sophie Clare!!

Sophie Clare and Kenedi
Kailey
She even got my phone number so that she could text me! haha
Sophie Clare did really good for a while but then she remembered seeing a "hey" phone to play with. That is all she could think about so I had to bring it outside. haha

Allison and Ethan
They were great with Sophie Clare
Thank you so much Leslie for having  us!!
We had so much fun!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...