Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Wedding to Remember

Part 1 of 2 of the Wedding weekend!!

I was so blessed to be a part of Derek & Mallory special day!!
Thank you so much for allowing me to direct your wedding.

Rehearsal..........
I have directed many weddings in my time and rehearsals are always crazy. I am sure all brides are just praying that the actual day runs smooth.  I myself, not being the bride am never worried. They have always turned out fabulous!!

Derek and Mallory's rehearsal went great and we headed to the Boaz Library for some yummy eats.  Dale's BBQ catered it. There food is soooo good!! 
Derek and Mallory have been together since the 10th grade!!
They truely are high school sweethearts and have the best personality's
My mom did the arrangements for the tables.

Logan and Bailey
Sisters of the groom

Papa Gene and Sophie Clare
He and his wife sit in front of us at church and we just love them!!

Emily,  Sophie Clare and Katie

Derek, Emily and Mallory

Mallory's friend gave a little speach on how Derek and Mallory met. The story was super cute and all started in the lunchroom at school!
So they made them a "lunchroom" plate with the wedding date!!
LOVE IT!!


Gracie checking out Sophie Clare's boo boo.


Photo taken by Jana!!

They also had a slide show of Derek and Mallory from babies till now.
It was so cute and made you cry!!

1 comment:

Jeff Martin said...

You did a great job and we appreciate all you did for Derek and Mallory. Great pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...