Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Addison Faith

My cousin Kathy had her sweet baby Addison Faith about 3 weeks ago. We did not get to go see her right away because Miss Sophie Clare had a runny nose and a bad cough. Sunday night mom and dad were going over to see her. We joined them of course! I could not wait to get my hands on her. She was sooooo cute and soooo tiny. Yes my baby was smaller than her but it is so easy to forget.  She weighs 6 lbs and (yikes) I don't remember ounces.
She is such a doll baby and I look forward to seeing her again!!
Kathy and Hank are going to make fabulous parents!!


Hank and Sophie Clare hanging with the kitty cat! Sophie Clare enjoyed seeing baby Addi but right now............kitty cats are on her list of faves! haha  

Isn't she just a doll baby??

Sophie Clare really looking her over!

Sophie Clare would like to thank Kathy for all the suckers that she got! haha
We can't wait to see her again!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...