Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tons of Friends and I am Thankful

Hi bloggers and readers!!
We had a wonderful day full of fun with friends.
It all started with me raising my blinds in my nighty and opening the door to Cole and Jennifer at 8:00 this morning. It is a good thing I have known Jen since elmentary school. She has seen me my worst. hahaha
\We hung out till Sophie Clare woke up and she was glad they were there!!  They all played while I got ready................you know wash your face, wash your hair, put on make-up....ect.  We played ourside a bit till our friends April, Luke and new baby sister Lila came. Jennifer and I are so alike when it comes to babies. We love them!! Sophie Clare crawled right up there and did not want to leave her side.
My friend Andrea came with her 2. We made hot dogs and the kiddos played. I ran to get my hair cut while they all had lunch.  When I got back they were all outside and seem to be having fun. I did not get a lot of great pics but  enjoy the few I got.
Matia Grace enjoying the swing.

Matia Grace and Luke


Cole




Is it to early for Sophie Clare to think a little boy is cute??
No, not at all!! She said just a few days ago...........Cole cute!!  Who knows, maybe they will end up married one day..........Good thing I love his mommy and daddy!! haha

We all had such a good time and I can't wait to do it again!!
Thanks girls for watching Sophie Clare while I got my hair cut!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...