Thursday, August 25, 2011

First Night Of Awana

I have been teaching Cubbies in Awana's for a while now...........
about 5 years.
I have loved every minute of it. It is trying at time because I am ocd about order in my class. haha  I love for them to come in and have a color sheet waiting on them. When everyone arrives, we have our story and talk about our Bible verse.  We go for a play time either outside or downstairs. Then it's back up for snack, craft, music, ect.  I love for the kids to cut, glue, paint, color, play doh and tons more. I want them to learn about GOD and have fun!! I love seeing them learn and remember what I have taught them!!

Tonight was our first night of Awana's in our classroom. I only had Braden and Sophie Clare part of the time. She is suppose to be a Puggle for another year but she was walking back and forth tonight. Braden was sweet and listened as I told him about God's love. Although he was not much into the painting or coloring..........oh well we will do other fun things!   I am praying for more Cubbies next week!! It is so much fun with one but the kiddos love it with a room full!!

1 John 4:10

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...