Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Reunion Part 2

I feel like I can speak for  everyone when I say we all had a fabulous time at our reunion! It was great just getting together and being with one another. There are A LOT OF US that still see each other on a regualar basis which I am very thankful for!!  Between everyone grabbing my camera, I have tons and tons of pictures.  The weather was beautiful but SO HOT!!  It was so hot that you would find us just standing in front of a fan, pulling hair up , going to the restroom just to cool off.  haha

Jodi and I met in 7th grade!
We have stayed in touch and see each other often!!
I love her so very much!

Leslie, Jodi, Me & Jennifer

Jennifer and Leslie
Nicki is just such a sweet heart!!
 Her sweet husband Jason was our musical entertainment.

Leslie and I have been friends since elementry school.
When we would have snow, I would always go to her house and stay.

Andrea and I as all of you know have been friends forever!!
I am so thankful she is still a part of my life!!








Tonya, Kristy and Andrea

Shane and myself






The guys were fabulous and kept the fun mood going all night!!
Jason and Eric

Jason, Nicki's husband


Eric

 More pics to come!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...