Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Reunion Part 3

I knew there were a lot of pictures but wow, I am getting a little over whelmed! haha

Me and Sweet Jennifer
We have tons of great memories together and we are still making them!
Erin and Shaun

Kraig and Heather

Tonya and her husband

Sonya and her husband

Luke

Billy Gene

Andrea and Marc

Jennifer and Jeremy

Mark and Michelle
They just recently got married!!
Congrats!!


Nic and Amy
Michelle and I have known each other forever!!
If anyone ever loved NKOTB......SHE DID!! haha
We have had some great times!


Brian and Rachel
Congrats to them!
They are going to have baby #3!!




Judd and Brian doing some catching up!

Kristy and I!
She is the bestest!!

Stevie and Nicole


I wish I had got a better picture.
This is just a few of the Class of 96





Jeremy and Colene

We would like to thank everyone who had a part in helping make this reunion a sucess!!
We all had so much fun and look forward to seeing you all in 5 years.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...