Friday, August 12, 2011

So Long Changing Table

Hey blog land!!
I realized that I have not blog about my sweet baby girl in about 11days!!
So what have we been up to??
The next few post will let you know.........................
Sophie Clare has been potty trained for a while but I still had her changing table up.
WHY??
Probably because it was the last baby thing I had left of her. She has grown up so fast. There has been  so many changes in the past few months.  She talks all the time and seems to be doing more on her own. She is starting to play by herself more and learning more every day.
When I took it down, I sit some of her stuffed animals on the changing table and she decided she wanted to get up there. She sat up there forever and played.


 Have a great day!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...