Sunday, September 4, 2011

Another Fabulous Day At The Beach

Day 3 was just as wonderful as day 1 and 2. Sophie Clare loves the beach life just as much as we do.  We met some of the sweetest people and some of the sweetest kiddos for Sophie Clare to play with! People are so friendly at the beach and I love it!!
My super sweet baby!!
Taking a candy break!

Just relaxing in the pool.

I love this pool. Zero entry in where is it at!! haha

After a full day in the sun, we got ready for our photo shoot. Let me just say, IT WAS A FLOP!!  I will share those on the next post!!
We headed down to a little shopping area that we always go. If you go at the right time, you can watch the deep sea fisherman bring in there fish. We got there just in time. They were "gutting" the fish, bringing more fish in and cleaning there boats. Sophie Clare really enjoyed this.

She is really checking them out!!

All the guys were so sweet to show the"BIG" fish to Sophie Clare.  This one weighed over 100 pounds. I wanted Sophie Clare to stand by it so that you could really see how big it really was.  She was going to have NO PART in that!!

Then is was back to THE HANGOUT!!  We ate, checked out the gift shop and played in the sand.



Jamie said this is what I did on vacation.......lol,
he was just kidding because this new phone, I do not like to text on it!!

 The photo shoot up next!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...