Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Rolling With My Girls

Saturday was an inexpected but fabulous day!!
My 2 sweet nieces spent the night with my parents so we go down to play with them a while before Angie came to get them. My brother, dad and Jamie were busy working on "the building". ......more on that later.
When Angie got there to get the girls, Emily asked if they could come to our house to play! Angie agreed and it was fun and crazy at the Griffith house.
We wanted the game on and the girls were wanting to watch a movie.
I sat the mini tv up with a little TIGGER AND POOH.
They were so cute sitting there all tuned in!!

They played hard and had a blast with each other.
Here they are painting!

And here they are playing with mom and as Sophie Clare calls her "AUNT ANNIE"



We had such a good time and can't wait for them to come back!!
LOVE YOU GIRLS!!

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

They look like they had so much fun together!

Also- I LOVE you kitchen table! It is so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...