Saturday, October 8, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Happy Saturday!!
Today is the celebration of my birth!! I have been trying to celebrate since last Friday! haha
We went to Birmingham for a little shopping!! I got a few cute tops that I will be sharing and some really cute shoes from my mom! Oh and that orange scarf I was wanting, well the best sister in law ordered me one!! YAY!! 

Sophie Clare woke up this morning and
 I said "it's mommy's"
she said "happy day"
I got a big birthday hug and kiss from my baby girl!!


I want to say a BIG THANK YOU TO ALL of my sweet birthday wishes on facebook!!
Thank you to those who have called and text to wish me a HAPPY DAY!!

The celebration is not over yet!!

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...