Thursday, August 16, 2012

Camping In Style

I am a girly girl and love my hair washed and fixxed. Make up is usually a must unless it is Summer around the house. haha  Although I love the outdoors. From walking in the woods, checking out a beautiful stream. The thoughts of sitting by a fire and  roasting marshmallows..............ahhhh sounds like so much fun.  Now I have no desire to camp during Summer time.........bugs eat my sweet baby alive.  She will have say that she is getting eat up. haha   We don't intend on camping this year because I still rock Sophie Clare every night and  I am not sure how well the woods, camping and rocking would go over.
 Next year though..............WE ARE SOOOO CAMPING!!! 
 I am sure my camp site will have a tent ...........................................
but I would love to camp in style!





I do not have tons of time to play on Pinterest but I did search out some fabulous camping stuff! Be sure to check it out. 
It is always fun to dream!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...