Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Wednesday night and we are relaxing. Next week is a big week for us! Why is that?? My "baby" is starting school. I am not sure what I am going to do with myself. :-( I am going to miss her soooo much!  She is my little side kick!

Anyways, on to my blog post. We celebrated my dad's birthday Sunday afternoon. We had suh a great time.

The 2 best parents in the world!!!



It is just not a birthday to the girls if you do not have candles and cake! Especially Sophie Clare.........we had been talking about pop's birthday for a while and she kept asking about the candles. lol





I just love how Gracie and Sophie Clare are getting so close!
 They are so sweet together! Sophie Clare is has a BIG imagination an is busy texting her imaginary friend.
The girls and there pop.


 I LOVE THESE GIRLS SOOOO MUCH!  They are tons of fun and full of personality!




We had a great afternoon!
 Happy birthday daddy!
We love you to the moon and back!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...