Friday, August 10, 2012

The Best Of Friends

Summer is nearing an end and school is starting back. That means my little sweet baby girl will be starting to as well as her sweet friend Luke.
April and I wanted to get the kiddos together one last time before school started.  So, yesterday we went to April's and played.  We had such a good time. It started to rain and tunderstorm just a bit while we were there. Sophie Clare and Luke ran and got in his bed together. :-) How sweet! I think these 2 will be A OK in school together!


My cute little cowgirl!

Sweet Lila is 1 now and I think she enjoyed having company! ;-)

Here is a few pics of an afternoon playdate back in June!



Thank you so much  April for having us over!
We had a fabulous time and lunch was fabulous as usual!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...