Sunday, September 16, 2012

School Days, School Days

Dear old golden school days!

Let me just say that school is not much better! She is ok getting there but when I leave she is still crying. She will not play, do her work, or eat snack .
Although she is not participating she is ALL EARS and LEARNING A LOT! 
I PRAY it gets better soon.  I feel so sorry for her. I have encouraged her along with many others helping me with that. For that I am thankful! Although, I have decided that talking it up is not working, so we are going to try not talking about it as much. 
Here she is at  home working on all her work.  



I also wanted to share her first project. We did this a couple of weeks ago, with the help of me, my mom, Jamie and Sophie Clare. They did a couple of weeks at school on "All About Me"
I thought it turned out cute!


Say a little prayer that Sophie Clare will have a good week at school!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...