Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday's Must Have's!

I thought it would be fun to share with you a few of
MY FALL MUST HAVES. 
I love every season and the weather that comes with them all. I am excited for cooler weather and Fall fashion.  

I loved my boots from last year and will still wear them this year. Although, it is fun to add a couple of new pair to the wardrobe.  So I will be adding riding boots. Not sure exactly on the color yet but I do have a pair in mind. Just got to get to the mall to check them out! ;-)

I have a pair of Sam & Libby flats that I LOVE but I have had them a while. Plus my feet have "spread" and "grew"...........I am guessing it is because when I am at home, I am bare footed!  Anyways, I am on the hunt for these and a pair of camel wegdes! ;-)






A lepord print scarf is a must have in my book. There are tons of different lepord prints. I bought mine back in the Summer from "Hobby Lobby" believe it or not. I love it but I would like to have a thinner one!

I love this one!

Mine is closer to this!

COLORED PANT..........I think so! I had a red pair of jeans from Old Navy that I wore last year but they were just not comfy. I have had them for several years. I decided to retire them and get a new pair. I ended up buying a pair from Wal-Mart (L.E.I)  They fit more like leggings, I hope I love them when I wear them!

I want all 3 of these!  Red = check

I love a cardi! They are a girls best friend to carry over Summer to Winter!  I wanted a gray cardi last year but had a hard time finding one. I finally found one at the end of this not to long ago.  Of course it is Target and I only paid ....$3.99.  I love it!


What are you looking for this Fall??


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...