Monday, October 29, 2012

4 Years of Pumpkin Patches

Good Evening!
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and a great Monday!  Are you loving this cooler weather?? I know that I am. Sophie Clare has a hard time adjusting from shorts to pants...........t-shirts to pj's but we are getting there. Tonight she ran right into her room and picked out her pj's. ;-) She was a glow in the dark skeleton tonight.  haha 
We had a great weekend.  We were pretty low key. I had to run an errand that morning but that afternoon............................
GUESS WHAT I GOT TO DO??
Swap my brand new boots.
BELK'S is a fabulous place to shop!!  I was super excited that they were so willing to swap them.




Sunday we went to church, came home to get ready for a windy day at the pumpkin patch. I will share all of that tomorrow but could not wait to share how my baby girl has grown in the past 4 years.
From a sweet baby girl to a sweet little girl. I did not realize how much she looked like a little girl till I looked at these pics. 
Enjoy every moment with your little one.
Time flies!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...