Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2012

Sunday it decides to get cold and windy.
We decide that it is a good day to go to the Pumpkin Patch.

After church, we rushed home and ate a bite.  We bundled Sophie Clare up and my parents picked us up. It was HI, HO HI, HO...Off to the Pumpkin Patch we go. Sophie Clare was pretty excited about going. Although, I think she was hoping for some animals. She kept asking me if we were going to see some.  Needless to say when we go there, she forgot all a bout that.
I can remember last year, how she was a little nervous about going down the slide. I had to go with her to show her that it was ok. Not this year, this girl was all about it.
Oh how I LOVE that happy face!



Her next favorite activity was climbing the wall. The first one she did, was straight up but she did great. I just pray later in life "rock climbing" is not one of her hobbies. ;-/

Now she is climbing the slanted wall and that was a lot lets scary. She really did not need any help at all.  We would ask if she needed help and she would say no I got it.


I wanted her to make a corn angel but she did not want to lay down in it. I can't say that I blame her! haha




The seesaw was another favorite and that gave me a little workout session. I pushed her up and down, up and down. It was pure joy seeing her have so much fun!


Now it was time to pick that perfect pumpkin..............


She went to the bumpy pumpkin first but then decided to shop around.


Back to the bumpy one she went. She picked out a bumpy one last year too.



Check out these faces my sweet girl makes while having her picture made.


This was the best one we could get with all 3

The others were her trying to run away, me trying not to fall........oh well ;-)


Us with our sweet grandbaby!  Sophie Clare will say that her baby is crying for her gann gann........
Guess who that is??  ME!
She is too funny!


Sophie Clare with her Gann Gann and Pop





Happy Fall!
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...