Tuesday, October 2, 2012

How Can It Be

that in just 2  months our sweet baby girl will be 4?? 
 This is going by way faster than I want it to! I would love to make time stop.

She is the most wonderful blessing and can not imagine what I would do without her.

She is almost 1 month old in this pic.


1st birthday

2nd birthday

3rd birthday

She is always telling me that she is 3, almost 4. She is so full of life! 3 has been a year like NO OTHER!  Although I am not ready for her to grow up, it is a part of life. I can't wait to see what year 4 has in store.


We have some major party planning to do! We have decided on the colors and guess what, we are doing something totally different than pink and green. haha
We are going red, turquoise and possibly pink!
Are we doing a theme, well I think we just might.
Hello Kitty or Owls
If I left it up to Sophie Clare, she would probably pick Cars.
Cause Bubba likes Cars.  ;-)
Then again, she has told me she wants a
Heart party
ABC party
and the list could go on and on.
So mommy will help with making the choice!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...