Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Amazing Difference A Timer Can Make

Good afternoon! From the looks of things, everyone  is busy decorating for Christmas. We just about have everything done in our home except my mantel.  I am having a little trouble getting things to be the right height because we moved out tv up there.
I wanted to share these pictures of Sophie Clare with you. Most of you know, she is kinda out on posing for me or even looking at the camera. It is amazing what a different child she was when I put the camera on SELF  TIMER!  She was all about and would have kept going if we did not have to be at church.




I can not believe she is going to be 4 tomorrow!

Check out all the posing!




Now time for daddy to check out the flashing light.

Now all 3

One more she said!
Look how perfect she posed. If I did not look like a whale this might be a Christmas card.  Maybe I should look up "how to sit so that I will not look huge" haha ;-)


We will be doing self timer again!


Sweet girl!


Have a good afternoon!


1 comment:

Erin said...

Just for the record, you could not look huge if you tried!! I love that picture!
Erin Ogle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...